All Boots Shown In Video
* Thank you to Thursday Boots for sponsoring this great content!
This video is a collaboration between Thursday Boot and Alpha m.
In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of http://www.iamalpham.com , http://www.AaronMarino.com , and http://www.peteandpedro.com shares with you 5 boot buying tips to make sure you buy the best boots for your lifestyle, taste, budget and style.
Boots scream, “I’m a tough son of a bitch!” In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro presents five boot buying tips to help you pick your badass boots.
Nothing is better than a great pair of boots! Alpha owns three pairs of boots: Frye, Cole Haan, and Thursday Boot Company. Since he loves Thursday Boot Company, he reached out to them and they sent him some boots to present in this video.
Five Boot Buying Tips
1. What style of boot is your favorite? Alpha describes and demonstrates options such as work variations, combat type, Chelsea, chukka, and motorcycle.
2. What pair of boots are most versatile for you and your lifestyle?
3. Make sure they’re comfortable when you buy them. Breaking in shoes and boots to be comfortable is a myth. Yes, they should be stiff but comfortable.
4. Buy quality! Boots are an investment. Quality boots are typically made of leather and have a sewn upper to sole (waterproof).
5. Buy what you can afford. Price is always a factor as they can range from to 0 & beyond. You can find great deals, and that’s why Alpha loves Thursday Boot Company so much. For the quality, they are the best bang for your style buck.